Please follow this link to open my summary KFC kfc-summarize
This powerpoint was made when i was assigned to present this topic to Fire Teams.
You can access this PPT here fundamental-analysis-draft
You can download here…My Maid Invest in Stock Market
There are 17 thinks that distinguish between rich and poor middle class (Secret of Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker) :
- Rich people believe: “I create my life.” Poor people believe: “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan
salmon, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college
kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still *good*.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. *Forgive *them for
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will
17. Help the needy, *Be generous* ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.
Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, *Pray* to God and *Be thankful* for
what you have accomplished, today !
24. Remember that *you are *too *blessed* to be stressed!.
25. Please forward this to everyone you care about.!
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back –
Three things in life that can destroy a person –
Three things in life that you should never lose –
Three things in life that are most valuable –
2. Family & Friends
Three things in life that are never certain –
Three things that make a person –
3. Hard work