You can download here…My Maid Invest in Stock Market
There are 17 thinks that distinguish between rich and poor middle class (Secret of Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker) :
- Rich people believe: “I create my life.” Poor people believe: “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan
salmon, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college
kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still *good*.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. *Forgive *them for
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will
17. Help the needy, *Be generous* ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.
Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, *Pray* to God and *Be thankful* for
what you have accomplished, today !
24. Remember that *you are *too *blessed* to be stressed!.
25. Please forward this to everyone you care about.!
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back –
Three things in life that can destroy a person –
Three things in life that you should never lose –
Three things in life that are most valuable –
2. Family & Friends
Three things in life that are never certain –
Three things that make a person –
3. Hard work
So you want to be successful in life? Is that what you want? Then you better stop failing and become aware of these 10 ways to fail in life.
You see, I’ve been asked many times for how to achieve success and weird enough, seems like nobody’s taking that advice seriously. Then I realized one thing – most people are ALREADY failing before they even got started!
The article I wrote below is slightly controversy compare to the normal goodie-type personal development advice because this is the TRUTH. If I want to keep everyone happy and write about the colorful rainbow, birds chirping, flowers blooming, etc then I should just opens up a nursery home and take care of children. I want to tell you the truth straight to your face because I’ve been there and heard the garbage lies thrown everywhere.
Avoid these and you’ll automatically be on the right track (provided you want to be successful)…
1. Mixing With Losers
It’s a guaranteed way to fail in life with this. Whatever you like to do, losers will just tell you it won’t work and after some time, you will also become a loser. High five, welcome to the losers’ club. Something about losers you should know: they like to ‘recruit’ new people and are very comfortable in their shoes. They don’t welcome Changes. So when you see someone with any of these two characteristics, you know what you should do.
2. Don’t Know What You Want
The most common goal I hear all of the time is, “I want to be rich”. I mean it’s fine with that generic goal but the problem is, how rich do you want to be? Or how rich is rich? Put it this way – the methods used to make a million and $3,000 are different. No wonder some people couldn’t experience breakthroughs in life because they are playing small for big goals. If you want to make a million, you better put in that level of commitment, bucko.
Read the rest of this entry »
After Reading THIS, you’ll NEVER look at a banana in the same way again!
Bananas: Containing three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes.
But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.
Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana.
This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
Read the rest of this entry »
Twenty years of complicated budget calculations have led me to this one simple conclusion: By limiting all essential spending to 60% of total income, savings will soar.
How many of you have tried budgeting and think it’s a waste of time? Come on, let’s see those hands.
OK, that’s just about everybody.
I’ve kept a budget of one kind or another, first on paper and then with the help of various software programs, for about 20 years — despite a strong suspicion that I was wasting my time. The illusion of control, I argued to myself, was better than none at all.
My approach to budgeting was to carefully track my spending during the month and to adjust my budget targets up and down in each category, so that my total expenses never exceeded my income.
Read the rest of this entry »